Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to Work!

Classes are back in full swing here at the University of Mary Washington. So here I am back in good old Virginia Hall. (pictures of my new digs!)

Even though I'm in a new room with a (fabulous) new roommate, things haven't changed much! I've seen a lot of friends I made last semester and even made some new ones in my new classes! Speaking of classes... my schedule isn't all that bad. I'm taking 15 credits which is fine for the amount of stuff I have going on this semester. Two 4 credit classes (ew), a freshman seminar, and a gen. ed. History class. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my classes.
Even in the first week, my VA Hall girls and I have managed to have some fun times. This is my new backpack: his name is TRANS by: Jansport. Nothing special right? I got him at Target for like $12. There were no other cheap ones except some Dora the Explorer thing. Well, I have been made fun of to no end for me "bright blue, baby child, TRANS by: Jansport" backpack. In fact, all of my VA Hall friends now refer to me as TRANS by: Jansport. I don't know why its funny. It just is.
Even Capulet (the wonderfish) is happy to be back at UMW. After a treacherous journey in a Disney Princess water bottle, he made it back here to his castle safe and sound!
So, even with the re-commencement of classes and stress, all is well down here in Fredericksburg. Ephesians 2:7-8 (Message) says "Now God has us where He wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all His idea, and all His work. All we do is trust Him enough to let Him do it. It's God's gift from start to finish!" Bearing these words in mind, I'm trusting Him to see me through another (possibly more overwhelming) semester of life at UMW.
♥ Always, Bess
In other news: It's a beautiful sunny day and I am about to go to my first Romeo and Juliet cast meeting! Then it's off to audition for the 24 hour play festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment